We are currently looking for a Server for the Ranch House Restaurant.
If you are interested, please apply in person at Silverado Casino Administrative building, 1320 W. Newlands Drive. You must be 21 to apply.
– Casino Cage Cashiers are responsible for providing excellent guest service.
– Accurate performance of all transactions with guests and other employees.
– Perform Cage Credit Transactions, Cash Bank Transactions and Vouchers.
– Responsible for compliance of Title 31 requirements
– Perform other job related duties as assigned.
– Attend to Slot Machines
– Sign and Examine Jackpot Tickets
– Redeem Machine Tickets Timely and Accurately
– Maintains Cleanliness of Slot Machines
– Provide Basic Customer Service
– Pay Jackpot Amounts to Customer when they Occur
– Load Voucher Paper
– Must be able to take drink orders
– Mix drinks correctly
– Stock bar
– Run cocktails at the Bar and the Casino floor
- Ability to use office equipment, input information into computer, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all Management and customers
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
The Silverado Casino offers employee’s excellent benefits including:
- Health Care
- Life Insurance